- an FP7 project on large-area SSL
- for professional and architectural lighting
- a consortium of 8 partners from 6 countries
- a 3-year project
- started on 1 January 2014
- ends on 31 December 2016
Solves problems of most of the current SSL products such as
- decreasing light intensity
- varying light chromaticity due to aging and temperature
- poor uniformity and lighting quality
Welcome to the website of the LASSIE-FP7,
a collaborative project on developing an innovative LED-based module for professional and architectural lighting,
coordinated by the Swiss Center for Electronics and Microtechnology (CSEM),
funded from the European Union’s Seventh Framework Programme.
- Final LASSIE-FP7 press release January 13, 2017 The final LASSIE-FP7 press release was published in 3 languages by CSEM on December 5th. Objective of the press release was to announce the end of the project, to highlight the main achievements and perspectives ...
- LASSIE-FP7 Newsletter is out! September 21, 2016 The first official LASSIE-FP7 Newsletter is now available in pdf. The Newsletter contains an overview of the project, the updated results and information about the partners’ activities. The Newsletter is distributed by email to the project ...
- Deadline extension for Design Competition registration! September 2, 2016 Interested students or student teams must send their application by 26 September 2016 to the email address: email@example.com. The details for participation and the main competition rules are described here. All finalists will be invited to ...
0 of 3 questions completed
Test yourself how is your mind enlighted.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
Stay tuned for more light
You know your way around light
What does the SSL stand for?Correct
You are correct!Incorrect
This one is in the dark…
Is LASSIE-FP7 named after that famous dog?Correct
Right you areIncorrect
sorry, maybe next time
How could you use LASSIE-FP7 lighting?Correct
Right you are.Incorrect
- LASSIE-FP7 Final Workshop 12/12/2016LASSIE-FP7 consortium in partnership with Swiss National Lab for Solid State Lighting SSL and CSEM organized a Workshop on Solid State Lighting in Basel, Switzerland, on 12 December, 2016. During the event, final results of ...
- LASSIE at LED professional Symposium +Expo (LpS 2016) 21/09/2016CSEM participated to the LpS 2016 in Bregenz (Austria) on 20-22 September 2016. Oscar Fernandez had the opportunity to present LASSIE on 21st September in the Session 3 – Technology & Design Day with a presentation ...
- M30 meeting is over 8 July, 2016, AvezzanoLASSIE-FP7 M30 consortium meeting took place on 7 – 8 July 2016 in Avezzano, Italy. During the meeting, progress of the individual work packages has been presented and steps toward the development of the final demo have ...