- an FP7 project on large-area SSL
- for professional and architectural lighting
- a consortium of 8 partners from 6 countries
- a 3-year project
- started on 1 January 2014
- ends on 31 December 2016
Solves problems of most of the current SSL products such as
- decreasing light intensity
- varying light chromaticity due to aging and temperature
- poor uniformity and lighting quality
Welcome to the website of the LASSIE-FP7,
a collaborative project on developing an innovative LED-based module for professional and architectural lighting,
coordinated by the Swiss Center for Electronics and Microtechnology (CSEM),
funded from the European Union’s Seventh Framework Programme.
- LASSIE-FP7 in LED professional Review March 17, 2016 In the last issue (#54) of LED professional Review (LpR) you can read an article about LASSIE-FP7 project on page 46. There is a headline also on the cover of the issue. The contribution is ...
- Video about LASSIE-FP7 from CSEM Business Day March 14, 2016 LASSIE-FP7 was part of CSEM’s First Business Day which was organized on 3 November 2015 at EPFL’s Microcity. Photos of LASSIE-FP7 booth are available in the Gallery section of the website. CSEM has just finalized ...
- LASSIE-FP7 team met in Oulu January 20, 2016 LASSIE-FP7 consortium met for a two-day meeting (M24 meeting) from 14 to 15 January 2016 in Oulu, Finland, in VTT’s premises, in order to discuss the project progress made in the last 6 months and ...
0 of 3 questions completed
Test yourself how is your mind enlighted.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
Stay tuned for more light
You know your way around light
What does the SSL stand for?Correct
You are correct!Incorrect
This one is in the dark…
Is LASSIE-FP7 named after that famous dog?Correct
Right you areIncorrect
sorry, maybe next time
How could you use LASSIE-FP7 lighting?Correct
Right you are.Incorrect
- LASSIE invited at the OSA Solid State Lighting (SSL) conference 14 - 17 November, 2016, Leipzig, GermanyThe project coordinator, Dr. Rolando Ferrini, was invited as speaker of the Optical Society (OSA) SSL conference, to be held in Leipzig (Germany) on 14-17 November 2016. LASSIE project will be presented in a speech ...
- LASSIE Workshop at the University of L’Aquila 6 July, 2016, L’AquilaLFoundry S.r.l., a member of the LASSIE-FP7 consortium, organizes a workshop on 6th July 2016 at the University of L’Aquila, Italy. Prof. Giulio Antonini from the faculty of Electrical Engineers will open the workshop. The ...
- LpS 2016 with LASSIE-FP7 on board 20 - 22 September 2016, Bregenz6th International LED professional Symposium +Expo (LpS 2016) takes place from 20 to 22 September 2016 in Bregenz, Austria. “Trends and Technologies for Future Lighting Solutions” in the fields of general, industrial and architectural lighting will ...